It’s all about the Pinelli advantage…
WHY CHOOSE PINELLI UNIVERSAL?
We’ll let the facts speak for themselves.
- Best-in-class service from our high-tech mill in Durango, Mexico, directly to your distribution center.
- Part of the Universal Forest Products family of companies (Nasdaq: UFPI), a $2 billion+ U.S. corporation founded in 1955.
- Dependable supply of sustainably sourced, plantation-grown pine; long-term relationships with suppliers.
- State-of-the-art facility includes full in-house CAD; finger jointers, saws, moulders, prime lines; custom colors and finishes; labeling and packaging to support retail; continuous quality control.
- Planning and logistics expertise: short lead times; on-time deliveries; reload facility in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico; competitive trucking services; multi-pattern, LTL and full-load deliveries.
- Available support: U.S.-based customer service, logistics (weekly shipping reports), product development (in-house CAD and customized design).
- Made from Radiata and U.S. Ponderosa Pine, softwoods that have a straight grain and uniform texture. Easy to paint or stain.
- Polishes well; adhere with nails or glue.
- Available in standard and custom patterns (base, crown, casing profiles) as well as interior and exterior door frames.
- Can be custom-milled to your design specifications.
- Solid, finger-jointed, primed and prefinished designs.